| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Seybo in January is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 57.3mm (2.3in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the El Seybo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in El Seybo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding El Seybo:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) NNW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) NW
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 78.9 kms (49 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 50.7 kms (31.5 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 25.8 kms (16 miles) N
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 82.3 kms (51.1 miles) W
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 24.2 kms (15 miles) W
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 64.6 kms (40.1 miles) W
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 76.7 kms (47.7 miles) WSW
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 48.8 kms (30.4 miles) SW