| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Seybo in August is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 134.1mm (5.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the El Seybo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in El Seybo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding El Seybo:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) NNW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) NW
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 78.9 kms (49 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 50.7 kms (31.5 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 25.8 kms (16 miles) N
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 82.3 kms (51.1 miles) W
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 24.2 kms (15 miles) W
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 64.6 kms (40.1 miles) W
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 76.7 kms (47.7 miles) WSW
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 48.8 kms (30.4 miles) SW